Project Control Board Description
· Magnetic whiteboard with grids and lines in an aluminum frame
· Intense heat permanently fuses the graphics design with a sheet of solid steel
to produce a highly durable, brilliant, dry-erase magnetic surface
· Our process produces a sturdy three-layer construction - the steel is laminated onto a
rigid engineered wood foundation and backed with a sheet of aluminum foil as a
protective moisture barrier
· Boards vertically can accommodate up to 80 project steps
· Cut 3/8"H magnetic strips to match length of project step and write work your detail,
crew, equipment or task on them. Magnetic strip rolls are supplied in white, green, red,
yellow, orange and silver - color code by trade, equipment, or etc.
Project Control Board Options
· Extra magnetic strips - 3/8"x10' size, P/N 90037R, specify color, $12.
· Custom sizes, graphics and designs - contact Customer Service for quote
· Lining tape, letter/number sets, markers - see Whiteboard Supplies
· Magnetic indicators, dates, card holders, clips - see Other Magnetic Accessories