- Select the reservation tracker board size based upon the number of vehicles you can schedule for a given time
- Dry-erase, highly durable surface on which to write more reservations
- We will custom design your status display board for your vehicle scheduling needs
- FREE DESIGN CUSTOMIZATION to your specs
- Different column headings can be defined
- Additional rows added for more vehicles
- Choose your own color scheme, add a name or animal graphic, etc.
- We create the reservation tracker board to best address all your vehicle tracking needs -- simply tell us (call, email or fax) what you would like when you order
- Our vehicle inventory status display board includes a FREE kit of whiteboard supplies:
- 1"x6" cardholders (one cardholder for each row on board)
- 1"x6" card insert sheets- mixed colors (white, yellow, lime, blue and salmon)
- 4 Dry-Erase Markers - fine point, black
- High quality magnetic whiteboard in an aluminum frame
- Intense heat permanently fuses your color graphics design with a sheet of solid steel to produce a highly durable, brilliant, dry-erase magnetic surface
- Our process produces a sturdy three-layer construction - the steel is laminated onto a rigid engineered wood foundation and backed with a sheet of aluminum foil as a protective moisture barrier
- WILL NOT STAIN, FADE, SHADOW OR CRACK
- No surface blemishes that are commonly seen on inferior whiteboards
- Our Polymer Fusion™ Process creates a long lasting, custom magnetic surface
- Maintains its "like new" appearance throughout years and years of daily use
- This specialized process produces the most durable of any color printed whiteboard surface available in the market today!
- Construction is 0.022" coated sheet of solid steel laminated onto a rigid 3/8" MDF engineered wood foundation
- Service temperature range = -10F to +160F
- For indoor use
- Class C Fire rated
- Aluminum frame: Satin anodized extrusion of 6063 Aluminum-Magnesium-Silicon alloy which is extremely resistant to cracking and corrosion, framed board weighs 2.7 lbs per square foot, depth from board surface face to wall = 9/16" (14.3 mm)
- Wood frame: color stained and sealed ash, framed board weighs 3.1 lbs per square foot, depth from board surface face to wall = 15/16" (23.8 mm)
Our Review of Your Design
- FOR ORDERS & QUOTES: click on the desired blue part number above and complete your request. You will be then prompted to attach your file NOW or to receive an email to submit your file LATER.
- WITH NO ORDER OR QUOTE: to confirm your design or data file is usable or for assistance in selecting the best size or style - Upload Your File Now for our review and acceptance. We will respond by the next business day.